Top 10 Flirty Bridal Reception Dresses
Posted March 18, 2013on:
Picking out a wedding dress can be a tough decision, so it’s really no surprise that some brides skip choosing altogether and just wear two dresses! Changing into something fun and flirty for your reception is a great option if you are getting married in a conservative setting but your personal style is a little more bold. But even if it’s “anything goes” for your wedding gown, a wardrobe change can just be a fun way to show off your personal style or help you bust a move on the dance floor (surely, I’m not the only one who can’t imagine getting down to “Party Rock Anthem” in a ballgown, right?).
If you’re thinking of doing a wardrobe change for your reception, here is some dress inspiration:
1. We love this gorgeous pink party dress for a classic wedding reception. The detailing is soft and romantic, but the length and color keeps it young and modern.
2. This dress looks like it was made for dancing! It’s so dramatic and glamorous—those are ostrich feathers, by the way!—but her simple shoes and updo make the whole look very chic.
3. This ruched halter dress would work for almost any wedding reception; you could dress it up with heels or wear it with flat sandals on the beach.
4. The silhouette and sharp black-and-white color combo makes this short dress surprisingly formal. It’s traditional but still whimsical.
5. The simple cut of this dress keeps the dazzling sequins from being overwhelming.
6. This dress looks so comfy! Any dress that gives you enough room to enjoy an extra slice of cake is a good idea.
7. This wedding romper is bold, modern, and sophisticated.
8. Sequins are so fun, but shy brides can ease into them with neutral colors.
9. Floral appliqués were all over the fall runways; this short dress is a romantic way to rock the trend.
10. Rosettes and a swingy skirt in ivory and blush are perfectly innocent — even old-fashioned — which means you can totally get away with that plunging neckline.